A Renomark Renovator will…
- Be a member in good standing with DRHBA.
- Abide by the DRHBA Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on all work. (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or only work with subcontractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry all applicable licenses and permits.
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge on current building codes, permit procedures, and technical skills through continuing education at DRHBA.
- Maintain a safe and organized work site.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
Find a RENOMARK Renovator near you.
For a RENOMARK Renovator near you call (905) 579-8080 or